Good for you!
It's a great way to exercise your body and exorcise your mind at the same time!
If I had been thinking, I'd have filmed this entire delightful process. The before and after segments would have been, uh, unintentionally funny?
- Clearing the deck of plants and furnishings ahead of power washing deck
- Actual power washing of deck
- Moving plants and furnishings back onto clean deck
- Climbing ladder to power wash moss off the roof
- Moving ladder multiple times in hot pursuit of more moss
- Actual power washing of moss off the roof
- Re-cleaning power-washed deck, plants and furnishings, driveway, et al, because power washing the roof is hideously messy and moss flies everywhere
- Re-wash formerly clean windows because
- I'm not very smart
- Dismantle blue chicken coop and haul the pieces up from the back
- Demo grey chicken coop and haul the pieces to the transfer station
- Deconstruct predator fencing and netting while cursing predators nonstop